Terms and Conditions of Sale
1. PRICES All goods are sold at the prices current at the date of invoice. The prices are subject to change without notice and are exclusive of V.A.T., which will be added at the prevailing rate.
2. DELIVERY Goods from stock are normally delivered within 24 hours from receipt of order. We reserve the right to make part deliveries, subject to availability. Such goods will be invoiced at the date of delivery, although the balance of the order may still be outstanding.
3. CARRIAGE We normally make no charge for delivery from our own warehouse, within our normal delivery area, but reserve the right to charge carriage on deliveries outside our normal delivery area. Where goods are specially ordered from works and a carriage charge is made, we reserve the right to pass on this charge.
4. QUERIES Any queries must be notified in writing within 48 hours.
5. DISPUTES If invoices are disputed in any way, the customer must inform EW Group (UK) Ltd in writing within 7 days of the date of invoice
6. RETURN OF GOODS Goods shall not be accepted for return without prior agreement and may be subject to a re-stocking / handling charge. Goods returned to and accepted by us as defective or incorrect shall be replaced if required, but shall not form the subject of a claim for labour or proceeds of the sale.
7. ILLUSTRATIONS Any product illustrations shown fairly represent the articles described, but owing to design alterations by manufacturers, the illustrations and specifications cannot, at all times, be taken as exact in detail.
8. CONDITIONS If customers official order forms contain special printed buying conditions, such conditions are only binding in so far as they are not at variance with our Terms and Conditions of Sale.
9. PAYMENT Payment is due no later than the 28th day of the month following the month of invoice.
10. TITLE OF GOODS Title of goods shall not pass to a customer until full payment has been made, and in the case of non-payment, we shall be entitled to repossess the goods or proceeds of the sale. Notwithstanding the above, the insurance risk attaching to goods delivered but not paid for shall rest with the customer. In the event of the customer becoming the subject of insolvency proceedings, we will be entitled to repossess goods supplied, to the value of the sum outstanding.
11. INTEREST We reserve the right to charge interest at the current rate on overdue accounts.
12. COSTS The customer agrees to indemnify and to keep EW Group (UK) Ltd fully indemnified against all costs, claims, demands, expenses and liabilities arising from the breach by the customer of these terms and conditions or arising out of relating to the Engagement of services.